Sunday, December 13, 2009

work continues, to spring 2011 apartently

Here are some more phone photos of the construction. However, if the signs around the construction are true, 'oppnas våren 2011', I won't be blogging this subject as regularly as intended. I originally thought the bridge would be up and done soonish, not a year later.

anyway more pics, all poor phone quality but enjoy all the same.

foggy walk up to the tower. it got worse but there was no point taking more photos of JUST fog.


A shot looking back at our apartments. You can see the little old factory has complete gone now.
the barge crane, which is just a normal road crane placed on a barge, is dropping in these 10m lengths of steal to reinforce the shore line
The old factory is now gone and in the front you can see a length of the steal sticking out.
A walking to work morning shot of them dropping in the stealAnd christmas time in Sunndyberg, all the christmas lights are now up.

1 comment:

Dijon Downunder said...

I like your Christmas lights even though the camera quality isn't too good xxx