Hey,
So, its been a long time since I did an update.
It feels like a heap has happened but there is really little to write about.
Last post I showed the start of the snow. Well it's come and gone. It was a strange season, the snow was short and it’s already completely gone (touch wood).
Everyone says that this can only mean a great long summer. I'm starting to believe them too, last week was great.
The temperature has only touched 8c but the sun is out and really strong.
As winter was so quick I've only got a few pics, sorry. I had plans to go out and take some pics of the frozen harbour but I got lazy and it’s all gone now.
Well, that’s it. Both pics were taken from our new apartment looking down on the street and tram lines.
It looks a lot but it only stayed for two months. Last year we had almost four strong month of this stuff.
Anyway I mention the new flat so I guess I have to put some pics up of that too.
A few posts ago I posted some pics of a pre-move visit to the flat. We had to wait for it to be finished but now we are in.
It really is a load off, trying to find a place in
We got really lucky and now the pressure is off for a while.
It’s a nice place, brand new so is all very fresh (still). It’s a one bedroom and a combined kitchen/lounge. About 60m2.
Best thing about the flat is its location. We are as close to the center of town as possible, really close to all transport and in a new fresh area.
Anyway, here are some pics.
This is our lounge room. Note the new tele, mmmm. HD signal comes out in spring, very soon, and I had to be ready. Plus I can hook up the laptop to this tele and watch all my downloads in style.
A pic from the kitchen to the lounge room. No comment.
Pic from the lounge towards the kitchen and hallway to the bedroom.
Bathroom, it’s off the hallway to the left. Swedish bathrooms are great, they are a true wet rooms. These rooms are concrete with floor to ceiling tiles. Once you try one you are hooked.
The Bedroom. This is where the magic happens (MTV quote).
It’s a really big bedroom, plenty of room. I even managed to fit the old kitchen table in there as a computer desk, cool.
This is our "Wall of Fame". It’s got some pics of our family. At the moment it’s dominated by aussie pics but the wall is huge so there is plenty of room for more pics.
2 comments:
Great pics Jim, the flat looks very warm and comfortable, but how about some of the outside local area
woooohooo! an update!
The flat looks amazing guys.
I want to come and visit but I get I'll have to settle for sending you some photos for your photo wall.
Post a Comment